Process Mapping and Improvement
- Complete process mapping templates and examples
- Lean and Six Sigma tools
- Over 10 hours of material
- 17 downloadable tools
Table of Contents
To see a comprehensive Table of Contents of the Process Mapping and Improvement eLearning platform, [download id=”2″].
How to map, model, analyze, redesign, and manage processes for dramatic improvement! This program is self-paced and you can study the material at any time.
By analyzing processes you will not only find process issues, but also uncover structural problems, poor controls, and people issues. You will learn to tap into employee frustration to fix processes and get to the root cause of quality and timeliness issues.
By using the sixteen symptoms of a broken process and the five lenses of process analysis, this elearning platform will teach you how to pinpoint those processes most in need of immediate attention. You will also learn to use key criteria to prioritize you process improvement efforts at your organization. Once you have diagnosed your process, and identified its problems, you will be able to pick the right improvement technique, including continuous process improvement, process redesign, six sigma, lean techniques, and reengineering.
Often people are unaware that process design principles exist. The design principles apply to work flow, information flow, and job design. By using these powerful design principles, you will be able to create processes that are exceptionally fast, dramatically cheaper, and that produce very high quality products or services. As part of the diagnosis of processes, learn to capture process costs, quality costs, cycle, process, and wait time, and employee frustrations. By costing out process and quality costs, you will be able to demonstrate to senior management cost savings and return on investment opportunities.
You will learn to lead and facilitate process improvement projects. Finally, you will learn the eight major barriers to process improvement and effective strategies for overcoming these barriers.
- Organization, Process, and Management
- Mapping Your Process
- Analyzing Your Process
- Continuous Improvement
- 10-Step Redesign Methodology
- Downloadable Tools
- Hints and Case Studies
At the end of the self-paced eLearning course you will know how to:
- Practice and construct a variety of process maps
- Identify broken processes through 16 telltale symptoms
- Practice both Six Sigma and Lean methodologies
- Turn staff frustration into ideas to improve processes, people, and systems
- Find and eliminate waste in your process
- Use powerful design principles
- Gather metrics on cycle, process, and wait time
- Delve into the details of tasks and procedures to find problems
- Organize your process improvement efforts
This elearning is ideally suited to busy:
Process Analysts, Managers, Owners
Chief Operating Officers
Become certified in Process Mapping and Improvement.
By demonstrating competence in process mapping, analysis, and redesign, Value Creation Partners will certify you as a Process Mapping and Improvement Analyst. Only $100 additional charge to your elearning course.
- $395 per person, a $100 discount from our regular price. (Call for discounts for five or more licenses)
- $495 for Process Mapping and Improvement plus Certification, a $100 discount from our regular price.
NOTE: Send check or money order to Value Creation Partners, 1207 Krona Lane, Concord, CA 94521.
“What a relief to discover Dan Madison—someone who has actually worked exhaustively in the world of process analysis and improvement and lived to write about it. His lessons put a name to the issues I knew existed and shined a spotlight on issues I hadn’t considered. The information he provides is foundational to making any organization realize its full potential.”